About Your Qualifications:
- 6-12 months of experience in a customer service environment is preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Willing to become CPR/AED Certified (Training provided by Planet Fitness)
- Basic computer proficiency
Physical Demands of the Front Desk Associate:
- Continual standing and moving throughout the club to accomplish tasks during shift.
- Continual communicating in person or on the phone to exchange information during shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Will encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and facilities.
- Moving self in different positions, including bending and twisting, to accomplish tasks.
More reasons to join Planet Fitness!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Vacation*/Sick Time/Holiday Pay
- Free Black Card Membership
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Term Life Insurance*
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts*
- Employee perks and discounts
- Engaging team-building competitions and social events
*Please note that certain benefits listed above are for full-time employees only
E-Verify is used in the following states: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Alabama
Health and Safety Requirements: Every team member is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Team members are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all applicable policies and protocols, reporting unsafe conditions or at-risk behaviors to leadership, and conducting work in a safe manner.